“Smile design” is a highly individualized process in which our team utilizes strategic planning and clinical skill to create a more beautiful and functional smile just for you. Similar to the work of an architect, we can only achieve success with the formulation of a thoughtfully constructed blueprint.
As St. Augustine FL cosmetic dentists, we believe that the blueprint for your new smile can only be crafted after we have taken the time to listen to your concerns and understand your ultimate goals. It is our goal to create a smile that boosts your self-esteem and makes you feel as comfortable as possible.
Your Smile Design Consultation
To accomplish that, we will perform a smile design consultation in which you will have strong input regarding the artistic planning of your smile. We will provide you with pictures, models, videos, and literature to aid you in this process. We will also offer our professional guidance and suggestions so that you are able to arrive at a decision that suits your preferences.
During your smile design consultation, we will review all of the factors that can impact your smile and we will identify the factors that could affect the outcome of your treatment.
Our smile design treatment plans may include one or more of the following cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Zoom! Whitening (A safe and highly effective in-office teeth whitening procedure which can produce smiles that are 8-10 shades whiter.)
Teeth Whitening Video
- Porcelain Veneers and Crowns (Permanent tooth-colored restorations which are designed to cover the front portion of tooth or the entire tooth in order to enhance the shape, color, or integrity of the teeth.)
- Invisalign (A metal-free orthodontic system with removable clear aligners that provide an attractive alternative to traditional braces.)
- Bonding (Tooth-colored resin filling material that can be used to replace silver fillings in the back teeth or to address gaps, chips, and cavities involving the front teeth.)
- Dental implants (Permanent artificial tooth roots which are used to anchor dental crowns, bridges, and dentures when the natural teeth are missing.)
Dental Implants Video
To produce beautiful smiles, we will utilize any or all of the tools in our repertoire. To find out which path will lead you to a better smile, we invite you to schedule your smile design consultation today.